The Old Barn, a property on one level, is situated close to the shingle beach in Weybourne, a village in North Norfolk that has a pub that serves food and a shop. It is possible to walk three miles along the cliffs to Sheringham, a market town with its many attractions including theatre and restaurants. The Muckleburgh Military Collection is famously based in Weybourne.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining areas
- Beds: 1 super king zip and link bed (can be converted to twin beds)
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD hi-fi
- General: Electric wall-mounted convector heaters
- Utilities: Electric cooker, combi microwave, fridge with icebox, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Towels may be hired payable on booking. Care should be taken as there is deep water in a private garden at rear of property. There is shared right of way with adjoining property.
- Outdoors: Lawn and shingled patio area with garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Ample off-road parking
- Mobile signal - variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.