Spacious ground floor Victorian apartment tastefully furnished which has some original Victorian features. A good size sitting room with two large comfy sofas, the kitchen is extremely well equipped and has a dining area for two. A perfect romantic getaway with a wonderful Victorian style king size bedroom. Luxury shower room with walk-in thermostatic shower and ambient lighting. Enjoy all year round beach walks and amazing sunsets.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? No, Maximum occupancy two guests, property not suitable for infant/baby.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD player
- General: G.F.C.H, Electric fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Sitting room 1 Kitchen/diner
- Beds: 1 King size bed
- Other: Towels, Books and games provided. Dog crate available upon request.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed side courtyard with garden furniture
- Access: Parking for 1 car - Please note this ground floor apartment is accessed via a shared entrance with three steps leading into the building
- Mobile phone signal / WiFi: Variable
- Notes: The sister property Sea Peeps, 1896, sleeps 2 and can be booked alongside Pudding Stones for those who wish to holiday together yet retain their own space. See here for information - https://www.norfolkcottages.co.uk/royal-norfolk-coast-cottages/hunstanton/1896-sea-peeps
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.