A charming converted barn, Farm Cottage, is all on one level and open plan so it easily accessible throughout. A perfect getaway for two to enjoy the delights of the North Norfolk Coast whilst still being within easy driving distance of The Norfolk Broads and Norwich.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 1 Mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 1 Mile
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: One small/medium well behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player
- General: Electric thermostatically controlled heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built in Electric oven, Electric induction hob, Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Freezer
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Beds: 1 Double
- Other: Towels. Books and Games, Hairdryer
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with garden furniture, barbecue and unfenced pond. Children need to be supervised at all times near open water.
- Access: Parking for 1 car
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.