This stylish holiday home is all on one level and offers comfortable accommodation year round for you and your four legged friends. Within walking distance of the beautiful sandy beach, which has Blue Flag status and a beach cafe, in the village you will find a shop and pub just a short walk from Seahorses. A great area to explore, bring your bike and ride the Quiet Lanes network, pop down the coast to visit the resident seal colony at Horsey or take a day trip out to The Broads where you can hire a boat to explore the waterways at your leisure.
Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Within walking distance
- Will consider: Short Breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
- Family friendly? No
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
- General: Electric central heating, Multi-fuel stove
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Sitting/dining room, 1 Kitchen with breakfast bar, 1 Conservatory, 1 Bathroom
- Beds: 1 king size, 1 bunk bed with 4' base bed and 3' upper bed
- Other: Towels. Radio, Welcome Pack.
- Outdoors: Garden with patio, table and chairs, lockable shed for bike storage
- Access: Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Notes: Please remember to bring your own beach towels.
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- No Children under 7 years of age .
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.