An impressive barn conversion with open plan living on the first floor that takes advantage of countryside and coastal views. On sunny days, relax on the balconies, perfect for morning breakfast or starlit suppers and curl up around the wood burner when the weather cools. The bedrooms are all on the ground floor and the spacious hallway has enough capacity for bike storage if required. The barn is a 5 minute walk from a small holiday park with access to an indoor swimming pool, gym restaurant and bar. The popular seaside resort of Cromer is 3.5 miles away and has plenty of attractions on offer, including a lovely sandy beach.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1.4 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities:1.4 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs are welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: 2 Smart TVs, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, Xbox 360
- General: O.F.C.H, woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Rangemaster electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (including 1 shower room), 1 open plan Sitting room/dining room/kitchen, small utility room
- Beds: 1 King-size, 1 Small Double, 1 Twin.
- Other: Towels. Travel cot, high chair and stairgate. Books and games. Welcome pack..
- Access: Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.