High Tide, a first floor apartment, is situated at the southern side of Aldeburgh and is within walking distance of the beach, High Street shops and restaurants. The town is famous for its music festival in June at Snape Maltings, first started by Benjamin Britten.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, dining area
- Beds: 1 double bed, French doors to balcony
- Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi
- General: Night storage heaters, large TV
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Outdoors: Balcony, garden furniture
- Parking: Private
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.