Hollyhocks, a cottage with lovely views to Orford Ness, is situated in the village of Bawdsey on the River Deben's estuary known for its sailing and countryside for walking and cycling. Other attractions in this area of Suffolk include the towns of Aldeburgh, Sutton Hoo, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Due to the size of the cottage, one large dog or two smaller ones are preferable. Please check if you are unsure.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 study
- Beds: King size bed
- Luxuries:TVs with Freesat, Wi-fi.
- General: Electric storage heating, open fire
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, coffee machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, starter pack for open fire provided. Please be aware property is unsuitable for babies and children
- Outdoors: Paved patio courtyard, outdoor furniture
- Parking: Street parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.