Interludes is not your typical holiday let and once inside you are transported into a cool, chic, loft-style apartment. This first floor property has been decorated to a very high standard throughout, offering guests a little slice of the cosmopolitan lifestyle during their stay in the highly sought after seaside town of Aldeburgh. The self-catering holiday apartment is ideal for a romantic couple's retreat looking for a base which is a little bit different from which to explore all this area of the county has to offer including easy access to popular local walks. Interludes also comes with the added bonus of its own allocated parking space as well as being pet-friendly.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 miles
• Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 open plan sitting room/dining area, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 1 four poster double bed
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi
• General: Gas heating, TV
• Utilities: All Neff appliances including electric oven and gas hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Communal garden with picnic bench.
• Parking: 1 allocated parking space.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.