Are you looking for a calm and contemporary stay for two? Then look no further than Oak Barn Annexe, set in the village of Trimley St Martin, near the popular seaside town of Felixstowe. This beautifully sunlit and modern ground floor accommodation has been lavished with love to provide a true home from home. It offers all the comforts and commodities you could need to make your holiday a perfect getaway. Oak Barn Annexe has a fantastic location, being nestled in the idyllic village of Trimley St Martin, a village situated between the River Orwell and the River Deben. With that sort of positioning, you can expect to have some wonderful walks right on your doorstep! Just an easy 10 minute drive will have you in the popular seaside town of Felixstowe with its sand and shingle beach, seafront gardens and its two mile long promenade. It’s a fantastic spot to visit for some fish and chips!
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Nearest amenities: 1.2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Smart TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- General: Electric central heating
- Utilities: electric cooker, induction hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge with ice box, chest freezer.
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen, separate snug, bedroom, ensuite shower room.
- Outside: Decked area and furniture.
- Beds: Zip and link beds made up as a King size bed as standard. It is possible to have this bed configured into twin beds so please do request at time of booking.
- Other: Linen and towels provided
- Parking: two private parking spaces
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.