The Crows Nest is a beautiful apartment on the first floor of a property on the High Street in Aldeburgh with lovely views of the sea and Moot Green. This coastal town in Suffolk is famous for its annual music festival held in June at Snape Maltings and has other attractions like its many Georgian buildings, shingle beach with colourful huts selling fresh fish and boating on the estuary of the River Alde closeby.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, shower room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining areas
- Beds: King size bed
- Luxuries: TV Freesat with PV recorder, DVD, DAB radio with built-in iPod dock
- General: Gas heating
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.