The Dairy is a stylish and comfortable single storey cottage accommodating four guests in the beautiful seaside village of Walberswick on the Suffolk Heritage Coast. Having undergone a recent refurbishment, this cosy and compact property offers an ideal family getaway, being within close proximity to the beach and having the huge advantage of a private swimming pool in the summer months. With a pretty front garden overlooking the trampoline and swimming pool area, an additional small courtyard rear garden and modern open-plan living/kitchen family area, the property provides everything you would need for that family getaway!
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: 150 yards
- Pets: Not allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFi, swimming pool available from June to mid September (depending on weather and shared with owner) but heated only during July and August.
- General: electric heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: fridge with small freezer compartment, electric oven and hob, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen/dining area, living area
- Beds: Double bed (1), single bed (2)
- Other: Linen, towels, WiFi provided
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.