The View, an apartment on the third floor with lovely views towards Walberswick, is situated in the centre of Southwold close to the market, shops, hotel and promenade leading to the beach, and is next to the lighthouse and church, an ideal location from which to explore Suffolk's coastal towns. A footpath from the common goes to the harbour where it is possible in summer to take a foot ferry to Walberswick. Please note The View is a third floor apartment accessed by a staircase.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: bedroom with en-suite bathroom, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen areas, cloakroom, balcony
- Beds: King size bed
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: Underfloor heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Please note The View is a third floor apartment accessed by a staircase.
- Outdoors: Lovely views from decked balcony, garden furniture
- Parking: Parking for one car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.