Teal Cottage, a terraced cottage, is situated in a quiet road in the centre of the coastal town of Whitstable, a walk away from the beach, restaurants, pubs, specialist shops and the fish market. The town has a railway station so there is easy access to Canterbury and other towns in this area of Kent and with almost fifteen miles of coastline from Reculver to Seasalter, there are a range of watersports available.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 0.2 mile
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting/dining room, living space, kitchen
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with Netflix
- General: Gas central heating, log burning stove
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher; washing machine in back lobby
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided.Wi-Fi Stairs are fairly steep for very young and elderly
- Outdoors: Paved courtyard, garden furniture, gate to path and public car park
- Parking: Some free on street parking, public car park to rear
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.