This elegant 3 bedroomed stone built cottage situated in the pretty coastal village of Sandsend has been luxuriously furnished throughout, will be a lovely country cottage in which to spend time with family and friends. Foxglove is a very short walk to the beach and only 3 miles from the historic town of Whitby where you will find lots of bars and restaurants, should you wish to remain local there are some lovely eating establishments close by namely The Hart Inn in Sandsend and the and the Stiddy in the nearby village of Lythe. There is onsite parking for one car.
* Size: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6.
* Nearest pub: 0.4 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
* Pets: 1 x pet welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round, booking restrictions apply for peak times.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Living/Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Cloak Room, 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms, 1 King size bedroom with en-suite.
* Beds: 2 double bed, 1 king-size bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, Smart TV with Freesat, Sony PlayStation.
* General: Gas central heating, underfloor heating and wood burning stove.
* Utilities: An electric oven & grill and combi microwave oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, Krupps pod coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Off road parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Not suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.