With panoramic sea views, this light, airy and spacious cottage is the perfect location for your Pembrokeshire holiday. Located just 1 mile from the picturesque fishing village of Solva, and 2 miles from Saint Davids’, the smallest city in Britain and home to the sacred Saint Davids’ Cathedral, this tranquil cottage is just a short walk from the Pembrokeshire coastal path. Take a stroll to Solva and enjoy the small shops, galleries and restaurants, or spend your days on the beaches or exploring the beautiful coast of the area. There are many surfing hotspots within a few miles to this cottage, and the view of Pembrokeshire sunsets from this cottage balcony will mesmerise you forever.
- Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, two single.
- Rooms – first floor – open plan living/dining area with kitchen,king size bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom, south facing balcony.
- Kitchen and utilities – hob, gas oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge. Freezer space is also available.
- Entertainment – TV, DVD player, DAB digital radio.
- For families – cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – south facing patio with garden furniture, shared lawn.
- Parking – ample parking available.
- General – bed linen and towels are provided, but please bring your own beach towels. Central heating included. Wi-Fi included.
- Pets – two pets can be accommodated at an additional cost of £20 per pet, which is payable as an extra during booking. Bookings with pets are taken on the understanding that all flea and worming treatments are up-to-date. Pets must not be left unattended at the cottage or in the communal areas, and should be kept off the furniture at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please be aware that some popular local beaches do not permit dogs during the summer months. A local beach dog guide can be found on Pembrokeshire county council's website.
- Notes- No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.