This peaceful, cosy, traditional Welsh cottage with view of the sea is near the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, a mile from the beautiful harbour and village of Solva, and is just a couple of miles away from the tiny, unique city of St David’s and its impressive cathedral. Book a boat trip, sample the beaches, some sea fishing, water sports or other outdoor activities or visit one of a number of nearby family attractions. Dog-friendly
- Size: sleeps 2
- Beds: 1 king
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen leading to dining room, bathroom. First floor: lounge, bedroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washing machine
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, books, board games
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your own cot bedding), babysitting by arrangement
- Outside: south facing patio area with seating, large shared enclosed lawn
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, mobile phone reception inconsistent
- Pets: maximum of 2 pets welcome at £20 each
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.