Ideally located for the beautiful, sandy Amroth beach, this seaside cottage with its character features offers a cosy retreat after a day at the beach or strolling along part of the 186-mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The village of Amroth is just a short walk down the beach and Saundersfoot 3 miles away. Wide choice of outdoor activities, picturesque towns and villages and tourist attractions all within easy reach. Added bonus of a generous garden should children or dogs need even more exercise!
- Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 bunk-bed with single
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen/dining room, lounge. First floor: bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washer/dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, iPod dock
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: extensive gardens
- Parking: parking for 1 car at cottage with additional parking in the lane opposite
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, storage for sports equipment
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.