Pretty and quaint cottage with a homely feel, and situated just 1 mile from the charming village of Solva. With sloping ceilings, wooden beams, and plenty of decorative touches that brings that special magic to this lovely house, this is the perfect location for that quiet holiday by the coast. The village of Solva is a gem with its shops, restaurants, and galleries.
Just 2 miles in the other direction is Saint Davids’ – the smallest city in Britain – which is unlike any other city you've ever seen, with its imposing yet welcoming Cathedral of Saint Davids, and many small cafés, shops, and restaurants. This cottage is just a short walk away from the breathtaking Pembrokeshire coastal path, and there are so many beautiful and tranquil corners to explore from this picturesque and idyllic cottage.
- Size – sleeps two in one room.
- Beds – one double.
- Rooms – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, double bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, slow cooker, electric hand blender.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player, books and games.
- For families – high chair available on request. Babysitting can be arranged prior to arrival.
- Outside – paved area with table, chairs and barbecue, and separate paved area overlooking the lawn and sea with loungers and easy chairs.
- General – bed linen, hand and bath towels are provided (please bring your own beach towels.) Central heating included. Wi-Fi included.
- Pets – maximum of two pets welcome at an additional cost of £20 per pet. This is payable as extras during the booking process. Bookings that include pets are taken on the understanding that all flea and worming treatments are up-to-date. Do not leave your pets unattended at the cottage or in the communal areas, and pets should be kept off the furniture at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Be aware that some popular beaches do not permit dogs during the summer months. Beach dog guides are downloadable from the Pembrokeshire county council website.
- Notes – no smoking. The mobile telephone reception signal is variable due to the rural location of the cottage (but EE is reliable in this area.)
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.