Enlli Lodge sleeps 2 plus pets with hot tub and sea and mountain views and is surrounded by farmland. With the beach a few minutes’ walk away and the Wales Coastal Path on the doorstep, it is an ideal haven for walkers. Just north of the bustling seaside resort of Barmouth, there are beaches, footpaths, cycle paths and town amenities all nearby as well as the Barmouth Bridge crossing with its vista of the spectacular Mawddach estuary. Travel up the coast towards Harlech and Portmeirion or inland for the picturesque market town of Dolgellau
- Size: sleeps 2
- Beds: 1 double
- Rooms: open-plan living/kitchen/dining area, bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Entertainment: 50” TV
- Outside: enclosed garden with hot tub, BBQ area, lawn. The scenic Cambrian Coast railway line also passes through the field behind the garden and pulls up at Talybont station, less than a mile away.
- Parking: parking for 2 cars
- General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, logs supplied for outdoor wood burner
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Children: no children or infants
- Notes: no smoking. Sorry, infants (aged under 2) and children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.