Spacious yet cosy cottage situated a few hundred yards from the sea, Llonyddwch is the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the ocean, take a stroll to Porthcawl promenade, harbour and town centre, or take a break with a book> Close to many acclaimed attractions, such as Kenfig National nature reserve, Bryngarw Country Park, Porthcawl Surf School and many historic castles, this is the perfect spot for your family holiday.
- Size- Sleeps five in three bedrooms.
- Beds- One king, one double, one single.
- Rooms- Ground floor- lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC, bathroom, dining room, double bedroom. First floor- Double bedroom, single bedroom/reading room.
- Kitchen and utilities- Oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, microwave, fridge, kettle, freezer.
- Entertainment- TV with Freeview, wide choice of books.
- Outside- Enclosed rear garden with patio, table and chairs. Front paved area.
- General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available.
- Pets- Up to 2 pets allowed at £30 per pet.
- Notes- No smoking inside the property.
- No children under 11
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.