Cosy, comfortable and tasteful cottage with large grounds. 3-mile long sandy and dog-friendly Newton beach within walking distance. Cycle directly out onto country lanes to discover the coastline by bicycle or follow part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast Footpath. Alternatively take a stroll along nearby Porthcawl’s promenade and sample the numerous attractions of this South Wales seaside resort
- Size: sleeps 2
- Beds: 1 double (+ single sofa bed for additional £26)
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen diner, lounge. First floor: bedroom, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washing machine
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: cot and highchair available on request
- Outside: south facing courtyard area, access to extensive grounds
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included,
- Pets: 1 medium or 2 small dogs welcome at £16 per animal
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.