With stunning sea views from the comfort of your sofa and from the peaceful, enclosed garden, this modern bungalow in Aberporth is just a 10 minute walk of two sandy beaches, restaurant, pub, shops and much more. The Wales Coast Path is even closer, just a 5 minute walk from the doorstep, leading to many more beaches including Tresaith (1.25 mile), Penbryn (3 miles) and Llangrannog (5 miles). Aberporth really is a great base for exploring Cardigan Bay's glorious coastline and also for dolphin and seal spotting - either from the village green, or on a boat trip from New Quay.
The nearest coastal towns of Cardigan (7 miles) and Aberaeron (17 miles) both offer great days out with an excellent range of independent shops, tea rooms and restaurants. The beaches in Aberporth are perfect for sunbathing and for launching small boats, canoes and kayaks, whilst the rock pools will keep children entertained for hours. There are also plenty of attractions nearby, including themed farm park, castles, an 18 hole coastal golf course at Gwbert, the National Trust's walled gardens and Georgian mansion at Llanerchaeron and a theatre and cinema in Cardigan.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: Ground floor: lounge, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. Separate utility room accessed via patio, also with WC.
- Kitchen & utilities: fully equipped kitchen with stunning sea and river views. Fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher and washing machine included.
- Entertainment: TV / DVD.
- Outside: fully enclosed garden with stunning views of the sea and Cardigan Bay coastline. Lawn area and patio with table and chairs.
- Parking: parking for 2 cars on drive.
- General: heating and electricity, bed linen, towels and 2 hairdryers included. Welcome Pack with coffee and tea, milk, sugar and cake. All on one floor - ideal for the less mobile.
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking please. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.