Enjoy this unique Welsh hideaway, just 200 yards from the water's edge of Cymyran Straits, which separates Anglesey from Ynys Cybi (Holy Island). Idyllic, secluded location, surrounded by 5 acres of land and just 300 yards to sandy beach, rockpools and the Wales Coast Path. There is also a great range of attractions and activities dotted around the Isle of Anglesey - all within a short driving distance.
The property's brilliantly unique setting is reached over a rugged track and then across the occasionally tidal foreshore. A tide timetable is provided by the owners and if you wish to come and go when the tide is in, there's a short, alternative footpath that leads to a small parking bay along the track.
- Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 large single (4'), 1 twin
- Rooms: kitchen-diner, lounge, sun lounge (accessed up 4 steps), double, twin, bathroom and large single (4ft). This bedroom is also accessed up 1 step
- Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen includes dishwasher and washing machine
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please supply own cot bedding)
- Outside: patio area and extensive lawned garden
- Parking: ample parking adjacent to cottage
- General: wheelchair accessible and other disabled-friendly features, wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Notes: no smoking; Please also note that the property is located not far from RAF Valley.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.