This cosy coastal chalet is in Limeslade, a great family destination with its lovely sandy beaches, close to Mumbles Head, Langland and Caswell Bay. Interiors are fabulous and beautifully presented with contemporary kitchen and dining area and two comfortable bedrooms and a pretty decked garden with table and chairs. A great option for a seaside escape.
Located between the pretty coastal village of Langland and Mumbles with coastal footpaths leading to Rotherslade and Langland Bay with its pretty beach huts, a popular spot for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Kids will love the nearby beaches of Bracelet Bay and Limeslade Bay, perfect for rockpooling! Enjoy lunch with a view at the Castellamare Italian Restaurant or an ice-cream at the popular Fortes ice cream parlour overlooking the water.
- Size: sleeps 2/4 in 1 bedroom and living room
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x sofa bed
- Kitchen: oven, hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Lounge: dining table with 4 chairs, 2 armchairs and a settee (converts to double bed), feature electric fire, CD/radio, TV & DVD player.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe, dressing table and storage.
- Bathroom: large shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: CD/radio, TV & DVD player.
- Outside: small private garden with a patio, deck and garden furniture. Lockable bike shed also available.
- For families: travel cot available on request.
- Parking: allocated parking available.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Electric heating. Bed linen and towels provided (not for the Sofa Bed). WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.