A comfortable pet friendly property close to the coast with easy access to the beaches, a pub closeby and a garden for chilling with a beer. This smart one bed apartment has an open plan living space and French doors onto the garden. Ideal for a couple looking for village life.
Get out and about and explore; the beaches of Langland and Caswell Bay are just a five minute drive. Mumbles itself is a delightful coastal village is home to some excellent boutiques, stylish shops, galleries and cafes. Further afield, drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles, stroll along the coastal paths and stop off at one of the fabulous beaches along the way.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 x double bed
Ground floor - open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, bedroom and bathroom.
- Lounge: leather sofas, flatscreen TV and DVD player and a CD player .
- Dining area: table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen: fridge with icebox, oven and hob, microwave.
- Bedroom: double bed, wardrobes and bedside tables. Double doors into the courtyard.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV and DVD player and a CD player
- Outside: small courtyard with Astroturf and patio furniture for 2.
- Parking: off road parking for 2 cars
- General: changeover day -. Saturday. Gas CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi intermittent. 4 star rating.
- Pets: 1 small dog welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.