- Two minute walk from the beach at Downderry via a flight of gated steps...
- 20 minute drive from the picturesque harbours at Looe and Polperro
- Detached garden room is tucked away to the rear of the owners house in a residential cul de sac
- Parking for 1 car
- Half a dozen steps and a sloping path lead up to a sun terrace for the visitors sole use
- Living room with casual dining area and comfortable sofa
- Neatly fitted galley kitchen
- Shower room WC with vanity basin
- Double bedroom with partial sea view
- Mediterranean style patio with its pergola, built in BBQ and sunny aspect with sea views
- Downderry a short walk away has a shop, cafe, pub and restaurant and beach.
- Liskeard & Saltash 10 miles both with supermarkets & leisure centers
- Looe and Polperro 6 and 9 miles respectively both offer seasonal boat trips.
- National Trust houses of Antony, Mount Edgcumbe, Cotehele & Cotehele Mill are all within a 30 minute drive.
- South West Coast Path enjoys wonderful views along Whitsand Bay to Rame Head
- Short breaks available all year - minimum 4 nights stay
- 1 Electric wall mounted panel heater & 1 portable electric heater inclusive
- Sorry, this property does not accept pets
- Carrycot not accepted
- It is not advised that guests rely on public transport for this property