- Within five miles of the Maritime town of Falmouth...
- Set in a tranquil verdant valley close to the Helford River
- Detached self contained wooden cabin
- Parking for 1 car and trailer
- Seven concrete steps with handrail take you down to the Cabin
- Fully insulated and double-glazed cabin has wall mounted electric panel heaters and dual aspect windows
- Pine clad throughout and attractive pine flooring
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining and double bed
- Separate shower room wc and wash hand basin
- Large grassy areas for sunbathing
- Gravel terrace with Cornish stone and brick built BBQ
- Outdoor garden furniture
- Owners are happy to accommodate boats and trailers within the grounds of the property by prior arrangement
- Just on the outskirts of Mawnan Smith.
- Within less than a mile of Glendurgan and Trebah gardens.
- The Helford River less than a mile away.
- Falmouth with its beautiful beaches and famous National Maritime Museum just 5 miles
- Cornwalls County City of Truro, half an hours drive.
- This property welcomes two dogs
- The garden is partially enclosed so supervision of pets within the grounds will be necessary
- A laundry service is available on request