11, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. (Please note; Pool & Gym closed from 4th January to 12th February 2016)
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search 'South Cornwall, Talland Bay' via the 'Cornwall' tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Please note: 2016 changeover day will be Saturday
Number 11, Talland Bay
This striking detached property offers a large roof decking area with fantastic views of the countryside and glimpses of the sea as well as beautiful accommodation inside. The open plan living space is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and the three spacious bedrooms will provide everything a visitor needs.
Open plan living space. Kitchen with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, armchair, 42" Freeview TV, Blu-ray player, Playstation 3 and dining table to seat six. Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer. Stairs up to first floor. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Twin room with two single 3ft beds. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Outside: Front patio and garden with hot tub, table and chairs (outdoor pool within the garden). Rooftop decking area with garden furniture.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). High chair and travel cot available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: £150 (an extra, to be paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Please Note: This property only comfortable sleeps a maximum of 5 adults due to the bunk beds.