Enjoying a cosy woodburner, this single-storey property is situated in spectacular grounds, just 1 mile from Oban. . Of a high standard, Goose Cottage is a single-storey holiday property set in shared, mature and spectacular grounds. Oban town (shops, bars and restaurants) is 1 mile; from its bustling harbour, boat trips leave for Mull and Iona. Enjoy Glencoe, Inveraray, sea safaris from Easdale. Shops 1/2 mile, pub ¼ mile.. 12 steps to entrance. Living/dining room with wood-burning stove and wooden floor. Well-equipped kitchen. Double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower cubicle and toilet. .
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, biomass central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Two Freeview TVs
- DVD (small library)
- Washing machine
- Small garden with patio, furniture
- Shared natural, unspoilt grounds
- Parking (for 1 car)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- Please note: No children. There are 10 steps to the entrance and 18 steps to viewpoint. There is an unfenced loch and cliff in adjacent grounds
This property accommodates:
No children. There are 10 steps to the front entrance and 18 steps to viewpoint. There is an unfenced loch and cliffs approximately 70 meters from the property. The first basket of logs will be provided free of charge, thereafter can be purchased locally.