- Aberdeenshire (21)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (89)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (5)
- Dumfries and Galloway (46)
- Fife (22)
- Hilton (1)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (45)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (24)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (8)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (8)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (22)
The Dell, Whitsand Bay
Availability & Pricing
The Dell is a cosy and romantic coastal retreat set in a stunning location, perched at the top of Tregonhawke Cliff in South Cornwall. Situated in the peace and quiet of Whitsand Bay, this enchanting escape for couples has exceptional views both from the living area and from the cool glass-fronted decking.
Inside, this unusual and intriguing bolthole has a stylish interior with beach and nautically inspired décor throughout. Outside, the property has a large sea facing decked area, with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
For the adventurous, there’s a surf school at the base of Tregonhawke Cliff, just a few minutes away. For the energetic, Whitsand Bay offers a four mile stretch of sandy beach to explore.
Nearby, Millbrook offers a good range of shops and three pubs. It even has its own Creek and yacht marina. Nearby is the award winning ‘The View’ restaurant perched high on the cliffs above Whitsand Bay. This great little restaurant has some of the best views in the country and serves sumptuous fresh fish sourced from local suppliers.
Slightly further away are the historic villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, which can be reached by car within ten minutes. Here you’ll find two beaches, pretty village pubs and cafes, enchanting colour washed cottages, and the famous Devon Corn, a house that still bears the marker for the old Cornish and Devon border.
This property will be festively decorated over the Christmas periodKitchen/Utility
- Open plan with the living and dining area giving access to the garden
- Featuring an oven, grill, hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave
- Equipped with a full range of utensils and accessories
- Dining area is furnished with a table and seating for two
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with access to the garden
- Furnished with a fabric sofa, coffee table, book shelves and TV cabinet
- Featuring a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Furnished with a king-size bed, chest of drawers and hanging rail
- En suite
- An electric blanket as well as plenty of wool throws for winter nights.
- En suite shower room comprises a wall to wall shower with glass sliding doors and under floor heating
- The property is accessed by 16 steps
- Decked area furnished with table, chairs and sun lounger
- Parking is available at the top of the cliff on a first come, first served basis
- It is a short walk down to the property
Property address: The Dell,, Tregonhawke,, Millbrook