In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats are pleased to present St Catherine's Lighthouse in Niton, on the Isle of Wight.
St Catherine's Lighthouse is situated just outside the hamlet of Niton, approximately 10 minutes' drive from the popular coastal resort of Ventnor, the southernmost point of the Island. The site comprises a terrace of three self-catering former lighthouse keepers' cottages, Landward Cottage, sleeping 4 guests, Gurnard Cottage, sleeping five guests and Penda Cottage sleeping five guests. There is an excellent real ale pub a 10-minute walk up the hill.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3' single beds.
- Bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Electric effect wood burner.
- Fully enclosed and private courtyard with a shared open grassed area.
- There are guided tours of the lighthouse throughout the year (subject to availability). If you would like to view the lighthouse please click here or telephone 01983 730435.
- Also on this site is Gurnard Cottage, sleeping five guests and Landward Cottage, sleeping four guests.
- Within easy reach of the beach.
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog) (see notes re ferry crossing).
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- Parking, please see Notes.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.