In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Triton at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Triton sleeping four guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
Also available to book on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Siren, sleeping five guests and Warden, sleeping two guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king-size bed.
- Two bedrooms with 3' single beds.
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge).
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.