In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Warden at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Warden sleeping two guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
Also available to book on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Siren, sleeping five guests and Triton, sleeping four guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.