The Smithy is centrally located within the popular village of Croyde, the property has many characterful features including beamed ceilings, leaded windows and glass covered well under the sink area. Nearby are plenty of places to eat, shop or buy some holiday gifts, not forgetting the beautiful sandy beach which is 10minutes walk and is ideal for all the family with lovely rockpools, sand dunes and great surfing waves. The property is set over two floors with a cosy living room with wood burner for cooler evenings, the kitchen is well equipped and has fitted units. Upstairs are two bedrooms, one King (zip and link, can be singles on request) and the other has a double plus and high sleeper single bed. The property offers a great base from which to explore everything North Devon has to offer, including Exmoor National Park, The South West Coast path and family attractions such as The Milky Way, The Big Sheep and a little bit further (but worth the trip!) Creely adventure park.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, open plan living/dining room and kitchen.
- Beds: 1 King (zip and link, can be singles on request), 1 double plus high sleeper single
- General: Electric convector heaters, Smart TV, Wi-Fi Broadband.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Hairdryer provided
- Outdoors: Small enclosed rear patio/courtyard with furniture
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.