O'r Diwedd is a modern, newly-built family-friendly bungalow on the outskirts of the picturesque holiday village of Aberporth. The bright, spacious and comfortable accommodation is in a quiet location with views of the sea in the distance. Two lovely sandy beaches are less than a mile away, great for fishing, diving, rock-pooling or simply relaxing. The coastal path offers beautiful, panoramic views from the cliff top walks along the Ceredigion Coast. The property is also well-placed for visiting the local shops, pubs and restaurants, all just a short walk away. Local visitor attractions include taking dolphin-watching boat trips out of New Quay, or visiting Cardigan Coastal Farm Park and Oakwood Theme Park.
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 x double, 2 x single.
- Rooms: Ground floor: lounge, dining room, kitchen, double bedroom with ensuite shower room, further double and twin bedrooms, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Breakfast bar and distant sea views.
- Entertainment: Smart TV in lounge. Wifi available.
- Outside: Patio area with bench, table and chairs. Enclosed lawned garden. Charcoal BBQ and wood chiminea.
- General: central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: private parking for 3 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.