Cwm Tydu coastal cottage - sleeps 4 - beach holidays - pets welcome
- A sympathetically converted small barn, a pet friendly coastal cottage with exposed beams providing comfortable, simply appointed holiday accommodation.
- The carefully designed interior has a 1st floor combined kitchen/dining living area with a woodburning stove and a balcony to take advantage of beautiful rural views.
- On a quiet country lane, the pretty cove of Cwm Tydu is only a short walk away.
- Summer short breaks are available at Cwm Tydu coastal holiday cottage Cwm Bach. Please phone for price and availability. Pets are welcome too.
- Basic stores can be bought at the shop in Plwmp 1 mile away alternatively the bustling market town of New Quay with every convenience is just 4 miles away.
Cwm Tydu (N.T.) Seaside Award Rural Beach close to pet friendly coastal holiday cottage
- This delightful secluded cove was once the haunt of smugglers and pirates. Now its shingly shores are the birthing place for Atlantic Gray Seals during the autumn. There are rocks and rock pools to explore and a small expanse of sand on low tide.
Cardi Bach Walkers Coastal Bus
- Leave your car at home. A hail and ride bus service picks up and sets down outside Cwm Bach and at any point along the route between Cardigan and New Quay. Ideal for walkers and cyclists (the bus will carry 2 bicycles on each trip).
Cardigan Bay Marine Heritage Coast & Beaches
- Magnificent cliff walks and coves around Cardigan Bay Marine Heritage Coast.
- Over a dozen beaches between Cardigan and Aberaeron all within 12 miles. Choose from Cilborth cove, Cei Bach beach, beaches at New Quay, Aberporth beaches, Llangrannog beach, Patch & Gwbert, Poppit Sands, Tresaith beach, beaches at Mwnt and Penbryn beach. Most beaches are dog friendly all year round, in restricted areas during summer months on some.
New Quay & Hurstland House Antiques & Moriath Glass
- The small seaside town of New Quay, 4 miles away, has a range of boating facilities and a fine beach.
- Have fun hunting for unusual gifts at Hurstland House Antiques in Aberporth. A small but well stocked shop selling Staffordshireware, lustre jugs, silver, china and much more.
- Visit Moriath Glass in Drefach Felindre - exquisite jewellery, dishes and sculptures in glass.
New Quay Boat Trips and Winston Evans Boat Trips
- One or two hour cruises to see marine wildlife and beautiful scenery. Remember your camera and binoculas.
Ty Glyn Gallery Restaurant
- The Ty Glyn Hotel in Cilia Aeron has a Gallery Restaurant with an excellent reputation and is open to non residents.
Y Felin (mill)
- The mill in St Dogmaels produces flour in the traditional way by harnessing the power of water to turn the wheel. Combine your visit to the mill shop with a visit to St Dogmaels 12th C Abbey which is next door.
Walk from Aberporth to Tresaith Pet friendly
- Enjoy an easy pleasant coastal walk of one mile which takes about twenty minutes one way from Aberporth to Tresaith. Call in at the friendly welcoming Ship Inn for a drink and something to eat. Sit on the terrace dolphin watching if the weather permits.
Crown Inn & Restaurant, Llwyndaffydd close to Cwm Tydu coastal cottage
- Set in beautiful countryside close to secluded Cwmtydu Cove this traditional family and dog friendly Inn serves quality homecooked food and ales - children are welcome.
Market Towns in the Teifi Valley
- Teifi Valley is home to a number of thriving, little changed, market towns with interesting independent shops, restaurants, pubs and galleries offering a warm welcome. Visit Cardigan, Newcastle Emlyn, Cenarth, Llandysul, Vlindre Drefach, Lampeter, Llanybydder & Tregarron.
Cwm Tydu cove close to pet friendly Cardigan Bay coastal cottage
- Enjoy holidays in this coastal cottage with period charm in Cwm Tydu on Cardigan Bay - close to the beach. Pets are welcome.