Pembrokeshire seaside holiday cottage sleeps 2 near Nolton Haven Cove & Little Haven, St Brides Bay.
- This old coach house has been converted into a delightful cottage with lime washed walls, a wood burning stove in the cosy lounge and a ' crog' loft galleried bedroom for two above.
- Tucked away behind the former ancient rectory (now a small, exclusive ' Bed & Breakfast' ), the coach house has its own lovely rear part walled large private garden with views across rolling farmland towards St Brides Bay.
- Roch 2 miles away has an excellent village store. The county town of Haverfordwest 6 miles away. Amenities include banks, post office, library with internet access, supermarkets, filling stations, chemist, doctors, vet and interesting independent shops.
- Short breaks are possible at Nolton Coach House. Please phone for availability and price.
Nolton Haven Pembrokeshire
- Nolton Haven, on Pembrokeshire's coast, a beautiful cove with a beachside pub, the ' Mariners Inn' and fabulous Druidston Haven with its long sweep of golden sands and excellent pub with restaurant are both only a short drive away.
- For beach and watersports lovers Pembrokeshire' s glorious coast is all around - Broad Haven, Newgale, Solva and the cathedral city of St Davids.
East Nolton Riding Stables
- For horse riders, beginners or experts, Nolton Stables are a 2 minute walk - a gallop through the surf is an unforgettable experience.
Broad Haven & Newgale Blue flag Beaches
- Newgale Beach is a favourite with watersports enthusiasts - surfing, kayaking, kite surfing and sea fishing.
Haven Sports in Broad Haven offer hire facilities. Try a kayak for an hour or two.Boat Trips
- Adventurous or sedate you choose - boat trips leave from Martin's Haven near Dale, Solva Harbour, St Justinians and Whitesands Bay near St Davids. Cruise the magnificent coastline and visit the unforgetable bird islands.
- Solva is a picturesque harbour village with a variety of pubs and restaurants a pottery antique shop, gallery and a Solva Working Woollen Mill is well worth a visit.
Hilton Court Garden & Craft Centre, Roch
- Hilton Court nearby is a garden centre set in 12 acres with a lake, gift shop, craft and photographic galleries and an excellent tea room.
Haverfordwest Farmers Market /Leisure Centre
- Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire' s county town situated on the River Cleddau, has a fortnightly award winning Friday Farmers Market, supermarkets, individual shops, pubs, restaurants, library, Norman Castle with museum, county archive and art gallery, cinema and leisure centre all within an easy drive of this charming retreat for 2 in the hamlet of Nolton near Nolton Haven.
St Davids Cathedral
- St Davids magnificent Cathedral is set in the heart of Britain's smallest city and plays hosts to concerts and an annual music festival. Discover 3 shops and the Refectory Cafe for delicious afternoon.
Steve Robinson Glass Studio, St Davids
- The Steve Robinson Glass Studio in St Davids is well worth a visit. It is a working 'warm glass' studio and gallery. You may find something special to take home as a souvenier of your stay in Pembrokeshire.
Cwtch Restaurant & The Bench, St Davids
- Enjoy a relaxed, informal and delicious meal at Cwtch Restaurant in St Davids. Cwtch is listed in the Good Food Guide and was the Which Best Family Restaurant 2011. While there buy some local produce from the shelves to take home with you.
- The Bench In St Davids is an Italian style ice-cream parlour with a gallery upstairs. Jo Simes exhibits her photographic work alongside the work of other guest artists and crafts people.
Family Days Out
- Heatherton Country Sports Park, Folly Farm, Scolton Manor and Oakwood Theme Park are just some of the quality family attractions within an easy drive.
Annual Pembrokeshire Fish Week (see local guide)
- A seriously fishy week long festival with celebratory starts at Tenby and Haverfordwest. Eat the best freshest local fish.
- The Pembrokeshire Coast
- Escape to the Pembrokeshire coast - a stunning place to be at any time of year.
Pembrokeshire holiday cottage for two near Nolton Haven
- Enjoy a memorable stay at this holiday cottage for two near Nolton Haven Cove.