Stylish and elegant seafront apartment on the first floor of a Victorian townhouse, with direct access to Aberystwyth's mile long promenade. The large bay window allows light to flood the open plan living area that boasts a traditional stone feature fireplace and subtle coastal themes, while the modern fitted kitchen is well-equipped with everything you'll need. The spacious bedroom has been designed with luxury in mind and the shower room features modern fixtures and fittings. You'll find an abundance of lovely independent stores, pubs and restaurants within a few minutes walk of the property; a real a foodie heaven, with options to suit all tastes and budgets.
Aberystwyth is on the west coast of Wales, equidistant to the cathedral city of St Davids and the surfers' haven of Aberdaron at the western tip of the Llyn Peninsula. Within the town, there is Aberystwyth Castle and you can take a walk up Pen Dinas Hill to take a closer look at the 1850s monument, erected as a memorial to the first Duke of Wellington. At the northern end of Aberystwyth promenade, rising dramatically from the sea, Constitution Hill offers stunning views of the town, Cardigan Bay, and on a clear day, 26 mountain peaks spanning much of the length of Wales. To reach these spectacular views you can travel by train on the longest funicular electric cliff railway in Britain, which has been transporting visitors to the summit since opening in 1896.
- Size: Sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom.
- Beds: 1 King
- Rooms: First Floor: Open plan kitchen/living area, king bedroom and shower room.
- Kitchen and utilities: Fully integrated contemporary kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Entertainment: Smart TV in living area. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, not pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: No parking.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.