Modern and stylish coastal home in a tranquil village setting on the South Gower Peninsula with cosy wood burner, jacuzzi bathtub and enclosed private garden. A large, welcoming entrance hall greets you on arrival and leads through to a contemporary, well equipped kitchen/dining area, a cosy lounge with surround sound cinema system and French doors leading out onto the veranda. For music lovers, a unique music room boasting an electric drum set and digital piano awaits you. Soak the day away in the jacuzzi bath or unwind in one of the 5 spacious bedrooms, thoughtfully designed with relaxing neutral tones. The peaceful gardens feature a copper-roofed veranda with bar top and stools, raised patio with garden furniture and spaces filled with birdsong, feature planting and mature trees.
Set in the heart of Bishopston village, the beaches of Brandy Cove and Pwll Du are both just a short walk from the house down quiet country footpaths as well as a general store, post office and hairdressers across the road. Enjoy a meal at The Plough & Harrow after a day discovering a secret world of limestone caves, underground rivers and ancient woodland at Bishopston Valley or catch some waves at Caswell Bay and walk along the scenic coastal path. A short drive will take you to Mumbles, a bustling seaside village with bars, restaurants, shops and a games arcade lining the seafront.
- Size: Sleeps 9 in 5 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Double, 1 Single.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining area, music room, utility room and shower room with WC. First Floor: 1 King bedroom, 3 double bedrooms, 1 singe bedroom and family bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub. Second Floor: Stairs up from the King Bedroom leading to dressing room with sliding door fitted wardrobes, seating area and en suite with large double shower, sink and WC.
- Kitchen and utilities: Modern lounge with large corner sofa, additional seating, cosy wood burner, Smart TV with surround sound cinema system and French doors leading out to the verandah. Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, full height pantry storage and door out to patio and garden.
- Entertainment: Smart TVs in lounge, single bedroom and one double bedroom. Music room with Roland electric drums and digital piano, linked for silent headphone play if required. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Private enclosed rear garden with lawned area surrounded with palm trees and feature planting. Raised patio with comfortable sofa seating for 10. Chimenea wood burner and charcoal BBQ available. L-shaped copper roofed veranda adjoining the main house with bar top and stools. Front garden featuring mature trees, feature planting, lawned area and garden and bin storage.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Logs for wood burner and chimenea supplied in log store. Bed linen, towels and 5 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar, wine and local brownies.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome for additional £25 per week. Please bring your own dog bed. Dogs not allowed upstairs, on sofa or beds.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for up to 3 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.