Where Is It?Whitsand Bay is a wide, dramatic arc of coast, with a long sandy beach dotted with craggy rocks and backed by high cliffs. This beautiful stretch of Cornwall is a great place to get away from all the hectic demands of modern life. Pottering about on the sand, exploring the winding cliff paths and strolling to the nearby cafe's for lunch, making life simple and relaxing is what Whitsand Bay is all about.
If you need a fix of city distractions, Plymouth, with all its theatres, cinemas, cafes, restaurants and shops, is a short drive away; if you fancy all that a classic seaside town offers, Looe is a similar distance in the other direction.Inside:
- A cosy, well-designed sanctuary for couples.
- In an almost hidden, peaceful location, set well back from the road and away from traffic.
- Full-width bi-fold glass doors blur the distinction between outside and inside, provide fantastic sea views and allow light to flood into the living area.
- Open plan living area with views down the coastline and out to sea. Wall-hung television with DVD player and 'living flame' stove.
- Dining area with table and two chairs.
- Kitchen area with oven, induction hob, extractor, microwave oven and fridge with icebox.
- Central heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer provided.
- Double bedroom with views across open countryside, hills and valleys.
- Ensuite shower room with shower enclosure, WC, basin, heated towel rail and external door to garden.
- Large terrace with sea view, chimenea and outdoor chairs and sofa.
- Surf shower for rinsing off in after the beach.
- Gas BBQ available
- Designated off road parking for 2 cars.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and space for beach kit.
Need To Know:
- Sorry, no smoking within the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- One well behaved dog welcome (additional charge applies).
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To:
- Cliff Top Cafe (15-20 minute walk).
- The Vaults Restaurant at Whitsand Bay Holiday Park (15-20 minute walk).
- Within a short drive is Cawsand Bay, with cafe, shops and surf hire. A little further to the east is Plymouth, with everything a big city offers, or a few miles west you'll find the seaside town of Looe with seafood restaurants, pubs and even a monkey sanctuary!