High Croft is a spacious light filled elevated detached bungalow with glass front decked spacious balcony to the front in the South Lakeland picturesque village of Arnside a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Sleeping 6 in three bedrooms with off road parking there is superb walking from the door to the shore, Arnside Knott and Silverdale where you can enjoy the open vista to Morecambe bay, Grange over Sands and the Lakeland fells. Arnside has two pubs, a fish and chip shop, cafes and a restaurant.
• Size: Sleeps 8 people in 3 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 x King size, 2 x Doubles, twin beds (twin beds are in the master ('family room') and only suitable for children)
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 3 Pets Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge.
• General: decked area with views, Wifi
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: lawned garden
• Parking: Off Road Parking For 2/3 cars
NB: Being an elevated property, there are steps around the property in the garden and rockery so you may need to be careful. There is also a generous decked balcony, care should be taken when wet or frosty.
You will need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.