Blue Horizon is literally just over the road from the beach in Porthleven and has the most amazing views across Mount’s Bay towards the Lizard Peninsula. Recently refurbished to a high standard, this reverse-level house sleeps three people and two dogs. On the ground floor you’ll find both the bedrooms and the bathroom which has a shower over the bath. The main bedroom has a super king size bed.
Upstairs the open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner has stunning sea views, comfortable seats, a well-positioned dining table to enable dining with a view and a modern high-gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces. Blue Horizon is a couple of minutes’ walk away from the centre of Porthleven and its wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. It benefits from its own parking bay just a two minute walk away, however this needs to be arranged at time of booking for a small additional fee.
- Sleeps: 3.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize, 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space however steps near the property lead down to the beach.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking space for 1 car at an extra cost, please ask at the time of booking.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Infrared heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. No children under the age of 10.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.