Kelynack is an original fisherman’s cottage which sits above the beach in Porthleven. Sleeping three people, this delightful cottage has sea views from all of its front rooms and has the added bonus of a garden and parking space over the road. There is a cosy lounge/diner with plenty of comfy seats, a well-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern shower room with a curved shower enclosure and Mira sports shower. Outside, Kelynack has a private parking space immediately over the road, along with a garden leading to a sitting area with table and chairs which has overlooking the beach and across Mount’s Bay.
- Sleeps: 3.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x small double (4’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property, towels and tea towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Garden and seating area over the road from the cottage.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided across the road.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: WiFi included.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.