St. Christopher’s Cottage is a charming 2 bed, pet friendly holiday home, offering spacious, well equipped accommodation and within walking distance of the quaint shops, popular cafe's, restaurants and pubs in Shaldon. There is an fascinating zoo, which the children will love to visit and also a frequent ferry service across the estuary to Teignmouth. Other major holiday resorts and attractions are also just a short drive away, that is, if you can bear to leave Shaldon!
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 Pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, 1 cloakroom/wc
• Beds: 1 Double Size bed (4’6”), 1 Single bed 2'6ft & 1 pull out bed, cot
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, books & games library
• General: Central heating, gas fire
• Utilities: Cooker hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available
• Outdoors: Patio, outside table & chairs
• Parking: Public parking
Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.