This beautifully presented beachside bolthole is in a fabulous location overlooking the sea at Langland with the shop, cafes and beach on the doorstep. Prestigious Crawshay Court is a great base for a couple looking to spend a few days on the coast in a stylish and well equipped ground floor apartment.
Crawshay Court is in the pretty coastal village of Langland. Just a short drive from Mumbles, Langland is instantly recognisable by its pretty beach huts. This charming holiday hotspot is great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Grab a bucket and net and head to the rock pools, play a round of golf or simply relax on the beach with a picnic. The village has a couple of good cafes and an excellent restaurant. Perfect for a family holiday or a seaside escape with friends.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 x king size bed
- Living area: 2 sofas, TV with Sky package. Access to the balcony with outdoor furniture and sea views.
- Kitchen/dining area: table and 4 chairs, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Bedroom: king size bed, small dressing table and large wardrobes.
- Bathroom: bath, WC, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle.
- Entertainment: TV with Sky package (including Sky Sports) and DVD player.
- Outside: balcony with sea views.
- Parking: allocated parking space. No visitor/disabled parking.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Gas CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. No children under 5.