This beautiful rural escape is perfect for two… simply relax in the shared courtyard or head to the beach for a picnic… interiors are cosy and charming, beautifully presented throughout retaining period features including exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings.
With some of the best beaches in the Gower just a short drive away, including Rossilli and Oxwich and Three Cliffs Bay within walking distance, this is the perfect destination for a holiday. Pack up a picnic and spend lazy days at the seaside. Head to Langland with its pretty beach huts and dine at a beach side cafe… simply perfect!
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 x double bed
- Lounge/kitchen: sofa, armchair, electric-fire effect heater, TV, electric cooker, electric oven, a fridge/freezer, 2-ring hob, dishwasher and a microwave.
- Hallway: washer/dryer.
- Master bedroom: double bed, chest of drawers, fitted wardrobe.
- Ensuite: WC, wash hand basin and a step up to a large shower).
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: shared courtyard has a table and chairs
- Parking: parking for one car.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Electric heating. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.