A newly built cedar lodge which has been purpose designed to be the perfect getaway for two. Situated in a secluded area, the lodge has breath-taking views across the Duddon Estuary and the spectacular Lake District mountains beyond.
Located on the Furness peninsula and only a short distance from the village of Kirkby-in-Furness, the lodge is in an ideal spot from which to explore the area’s beautiful scenery. There are many rural and coastal walks in the area which offer a fabulous opportunity to catch a glimpse of Cumbria’s abundant birds and wildlife. A number of great pubs and restaurants are nearby to try out in Dalton-in-Furness and Ulverston.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom.
- En-suite shower room and separate cloakroom with wc.
- Wood burning stove.
- Garden with patio and hot tub with gazebo looking out on to stunning views.
- Sorry, no barbecues
- Parking space for one car.
- Please be advised, there is no facility for charging an electric car at this property.
- Sorry, no children or pets.
- Minimum stay three nights